Skip to main content

Featured post

Saiyaara full movie Hindi dubbed watchbydan

Saiyaara A Tale Written in the Stars watchbydan Some love stories are born under the stars… this one lives among them. 🎬 Movie Overview “Saiyaara” is a romantic drama Bollywood film scheduled for release in late 2025, Inspired by the timeless feeling of the original Saiyaara song from Ek Tha Tiger. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, this movie is expected to be a visual and emotional masterpiece combining modern romance, poetic storytelling, and heart-touching music. 🌟 Cast & Characters Actor/Actress Character Name Description                   Ahaan Panday                    Aneet Padda  Tabu Salma Khan Saiyaara’s strict but loving mother, Pankaj Tripathi Baba Noor Sufi saint who guides Aarav’s journey Vijay Raaz Music Producer 'Freaky Bhai' A comic mentor in Aarav’s musical journey Special Appearance Katrina Kaif (Cameo) As herself in a dream sequence 🎶 Music A.R. Rahman returns with...

Why John Cena doesn't have kids watchbydan

Why John Cena doesn't have kids watchbydan ? 


🎭 Who is John Cena ?

John Cena is a world-famous WWE wrestler, actor, and television personality.

 Known for his roles in "Peacemaker," "Fast & Furious 9," and many WWE championships, Cena has become an international icon. 

However, despite his fame and success, many fans have wondered why he doesn’t have children.


John Cena Has No Kids - By Choice

John Cena has openly said in multiple interviews that he does not want children, and this has been a strong and consistent part of his life decisions.

💬 His Own Words: “I Don’t Wanna Be a Dad”

In several interviews, including one with The Today Show and Rolling Stone, Cena explained:

> “I love kids, but I really don’t want to have children. I just know it’s not for me.”

He has emphasized that he: Loves his career,

Values his time and freedom,

Feels parenthood is a lifetime responsibility he’s not ready to take.

❤️ His First Marriage Ended Partly Because of This


John Cena was previously engaged to Nikki Bella, a fellow WWE star. Their breakup shocked fans in 2018, just weeks before their wedding. A big reason? Cena's refusal to have kids.

Nikki Bella



Nikki Bella said in an interview:

> “I thought I could sacrifice [having children], but it made me miserable. Deep down, I wanted a family.”

Even though Cena later said he would consider reversing his decision, the damage was already done, and they split up.


💍 Current Wife: Shay Shariatzadeh

Shay Shariatzadeh

Cena married Shay Shariatzadeh in 2020. They live a relatively private life. As of now, they do not have children, and there’s no public plan to start a family. Cena has not changed his views significantly in recent years.


🎬 His Career Always Came First


John Cena has been extremely focused on:


Wrestling


Acting


Hosting


Philanthropy (especially with the Make-A-Wish Foundation)

He has said that having kids would distract him from giving 100% to his work and helping others. He’s granted over 650 wishes through Make-A-Wish — the most by any individual in history.


🧠 Mental Maturity & Self-Awareness


Cena has explained that:


> “It’s better to be honest with yourself and your partner. I know I wouldn’t be a good dad if I didn’t want it.”


Rather than starting a family out of pressure or expectation, Cena has shown maturity by sticking to what he truly believes is right for his life.


🔚 Final Thoughts: A Personal Choice, Not a Flaw


John Cena’s decision not to have kids is deeply personal and rooted in honesty and self-awareness. While fans admire hi

s strength in the ring, his strength in sticking to his values off-screen is equally respected.



Well, What is your thoughts about not being a Dad for your career ? Comment Out pls...

Popular Posts